Saturday, May 2, 2009

One step closer

Spent some of last night and most of today sitting at my computer and going thru the Food Manager Certification class. They say it is 10 hours for the class and 90 minutes for the test. It only took me around 5 hours for the class and 30 minutes for the test. Normally you would only need to get a Food Handler permit but since I am the owner, they require this other certification. I just took the test and got an 85. Not bad. I could have done better, but this was my first time to learn a lot of the things you have to know in order to run a commercial kitchen. At least I passed!

After this coming week, I have tons of work to do. It nearly seems like an impossible task, but little by little we are getting things done. I was thinking about how nice it will be when all this work is done, but I forgot that this is only the beginning. I am ready for it. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment