Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long overdue post

Very long overdue post.....

I've been really sick for 2 months now.  Sick enough that I can't stand out in the heat for hours at a time or move equipment around.  So that is why we have not been open.  Working on getting better, but it is a slow process.


Starting another business venture, but it won't take any time away from the hot dog carts.  I am in the design faze right now and will be moving forward soon.  I will post info here once we have everything locked down.


Restaurant is still a go for later this year.  Will just have to see how everything plays out with all the other things I am involved with.  Could have to wait until next spring, but we will have to see.


Nothing else going on.  Will post a better update once I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment